In addition to my happiness posts, I figure I should spread the happiness with some of my favorite things from the week!
1. Unite’s “Mr. & Mrs. Carter” class – 75 minutes of sweat to the glorious Beyonce and her extremely good looking husband. The only thing that could make this better is if we all had Beyonce’s body by the end of the workout. We did not.
2. Buying books. – Thanks to my awesome brother, I am the proud owner of a Kindle, which I use all the time, but I still love the feeling of real books and dream of one day having a library in my house. Fortunately/unfortunately, Amazon’s One-Click makes this far too easy. New shipment just came in yesterday!
3. Grad school. – No, seriously. I’ve been feeling particularly unfulfilled with my job lately and starting class last night gave me a boost to start climbing out of the rut I’m currently in.
4. The weather. – Not one of those temperatures is a negative and they are both above freezing. PRAISE RYAN GOSLING.
5. Frazier. – My friends Michelle and Tom have the best dog ever. That’s all I have to say about that. I got to walk him all around the neighborhood last night while Michelle picked up the poop. Best relationship with a dude I’ve ever had.
What are your favorite things on Fridays? Any book recommendations?