My posting is extra discombobulated this week. With snow days and having off on Monday for MLK, I’ve only had 2.5 days of work this week. I forgot it was Friday until I looked at my phone this morning! So without further adieu, I present my Five Favorite Things on Friday….
1. How many lunges Juliet made us do at Unite last night. – It’s no secret that I have no butt and my brother (who was once told he has a “donk” and considers that his biggest accomplishment in life thus far) informed me that if I want my own “donk” I’ll have to do lunges. Thanks to Juliet (one of my favorites) I did about 50 last night. My buns don’t feel nothin’ like steel, but I’m getting there.
2. This last snowfall. – We got over 13 inches in Philly, which in addition to giving us a day and a half off of work, also gave us time to frolic (aka Snowday Funday it up).
2a. My neighbors – Everyone actually shoveled their sidewalks this time!
3. Silence – it’s something I’m not getting enough of at work right now.
4. Crossword puzzles. – Before my airline miles could expire, I used them to get a bajillion magazines. I was thrilled that New York Magazine has a crossword in the back! I’m not very good at them, but I’m getting better!
5. Breakfast for dinner. – Self explanatory, never gets old. Some eggs, some chicken sausage, some tomatoes, and
too much cheese. Just enough deliciousness.